7.17.2012

And another one...

YAY! 

The very sweet lady at RAISING ROSCOE has awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award!!



Whoop whoop!

As you can see, the button is already posted proudly on my blog.  I won this award previously from my girl at Jenns Adventures.

And now I'm back for round two!

Here is my ORIGINAL POST when I was this award in October.  

My my my how things have changed!

So the deal with this award is that you share 7 random facts, link back to the person who nominated you (see above) and then list 15 other blogs you'd like to nominate.

Let's get a few things out of the way.  I don't have 15 new blogs to nominate.  I can recommend that you check out RAISING ROSCOE's list of fabulous bloggers =)

And 7 random things? I think I have a few I can add.  But how about I just update the original 7 I posted? 


1. I'm married to my high school sweetheart. We've been together for 10 years and have been married for one. Yup, still married! We're celebrating 2 years next week!

2.  I'm pregnant with our first baby, due in late December. Baby Phillip was born on 12/29/12. He's now 6 months!

3. I hate having people rub my belly (you've been warned!) uh, yeah.  Still don't like people rubbing my belly.  Especially since there is no baby there.  Awkward.

4. I love to travel but have noticed I have a champagne taste on a chocolate milk budget... but I can dream! Still love to travel. I haven't left the state in almost two years so I'm itching to ditch this rock! I love living in Paradise but I want to experience the rest of the world.  

5. This year I became a runner.  I'm not very fast and haven't been running for the past few months, but I'm still a runner and will be working on my fitness for 2012. Working on my fitness has now translated into squeezing in walks during my lunch break.  It's not the best workout, but it's better than what I was doing before! hint: nothing.

6.  I used to compete in pageants when I was little.  I have a love/hate relationship with the TLC show "Toddlers and Tiaras" because it's so ridiculous sometimes! My experience was pretty much the complete opposite of that but sometimes I watch that show and think I actually know some of these crazies mothers. Still love to watch that show.  I feel bad for the little girls though- but as long as their having fun, who am I to judge? I hope that their experience doesn't cause long term damage.  I look back on my pageant years with lots of joy and gratitude- and still keep in touch with a lot of my pageant friends, 20 years later!

7. I grew up as an only child but now have a baby brother and sister.  We are 20 and 23 years apart, respectively.  I love watching people's reactions when I tell them I have a brother in kindergarten and a sister in pre-school! Classic! My brother is now getting ready for 1st grade and my sister is starting her second year of pre-school.  Both love school and are great students!


Thanks, Marj for the nomination!!

1 comment:

Hey Gorgeous!

Thanks for reading. I love hearing from my readers so please share what's on your mind!

{Be sure to set up your email address so I can reply! I try to respond to each and every comment, usually via email. Don't worry, no one sees your email but me and I only use it to respond to comments. If you are a no-reply-blogger than I'll just respond within the post, so be sure and check back!}

Pin It button on image hover