I stumbled across this article from Glamour and really enjoyed it.
While reading this article I found myself nodding my head in agreement and I'm sure you will, too.
Happy Father's Day to all those wonderful daddies out there!
10 Things Your Father Never Needs to Know
1. Where you really slept senior year.
2. That you could've installed the air conditioner yourself. And the pickle jar? You didn't even try.
3. How many guys it turned out were really after one thing.
4. That your fiance might just have been, uh, advised, to ask him for your hand.
5. Plus: how much your wedding dress actually cost.
6. For that matter, how much anything cost. Like those buttery highlights!
7. How many of your secrets mom's been keeping.
8. That last year, for the first time, you earned more than he did.
9. That he told you that story already. Twice.
10. That sometimes just the sound of his voice on the phone is enough to make you cry in relief. Well, you can tell him that one. And you should. Happy Father's Day!