10.07.2011

Versatile Blogger Award!!

Whoo hoo!

I received the Versatile Blogger Award!!


How it works: 



Thank the person who gave you the award: My BFF Jenn at Jennsadventures.com!
We've known eachother for almost 20 years now (don't do the math, please!).  She has always been there for me even though after high school most of our friendship was a long distance one.  I can count on her for anything! Go check out her blog and catch up on all her adventures. She loves food, fitness, travel, and of course her boyfriend! You will not be disappointed! (And why is this text in purple? BECAUSE IT'S HER FAVORITE COLOR!! WHOO HOO!)

Share seven things about yourself:
1. I'm married to my high school sweetheart. We've been together for 10 years and have been married for one.


2.  I'm pregnant with our first baby, due in late December.


3. I hate having people rub my belly (you've been warned!)


4. I love to travel but have noticed I have a champagne taste on a chocolate milk budget... but I can dream!


5. This year I became a runner.  I'm not very fast and haven't been running for the past few months, but I'm still a runner and will be working on my fitness for 2012.


6.  I used to compete in pageants when I was little.  I have a love/hate relationship with the TLC show "Toddlers and Tiaras" because it's so ridiculous sometimes! My experience was pretty much the complete opposite of that but sometimes I watch that show and think I actually know some of these crazies mothers.


7. I grew up as an only child but now have a baby brother and sister.  We are 20 and 23 years apart, respectively.  I love watching people's reactions when I tell them I have a brother in kindergarten and a sister in pre-school! Classic!


Pass the award to 15 recently discovered blogs:

Well, being that I've been on hiatus for awhile, I don't have that many new blogs to share.  I do, however, have some of my faves that I would love to take this time to spotlight:

1. New Blog- My college roommate blogs for her dad at Andy Shah Photography

Some faves:

1. Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner
2. Rose @ Eat, Drink, and Be Meiri
3. Kimberly @ Healthy Strides 

And there you have it folks! If you would like me to feature you as a Versatile Blogger (being that I have 11 spots left to fill!) just send me and email and I'll add you to the list (islandstylerunning@gmail.com).

2 comments:

  1. I love you soooooooooo much sistren, it's ridiculous! I cannot waaaaaaait to see you AND RUB YO'BELLAAAAAAYYY!! bwahahahaha!!! I can't believe it's been 20 years -- good GOD we are OLD! ;) xoox's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this--"champagne taste on a chocolate milk budget." Me too girl, ha! Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Gorgeous!

Thanks for reading. I love hearing from my readers so please share what's on your mind!

{Be sure to set up your email address so I can reply! I try to respond to each and every comment, usually via email. Don't worry, no one sees your email but me and I only use it to respond to comments. If you are a no-reply-blogger than I'll just respond within the post, so be sure and check back!}

Pin It button on image hover