11.29.2011

Things to Note...

First things first.

I like to give credit where credit is due.  I mentioned in this post about my new Thanksgiving Tradition that I was inspired by other blogs.  What other blogs you ask?

Well, by the Gourmet Runner herself!

I knew she had posted somewhere about that yummy deliciousness but I couldn't find it! So I got in touch with her and she gave me the link to share with you all. So go check her out!

Have you seen my sidebar lately?

First thing you'll notice is my button.  What the heck is a button, you ask?

It's a great way to share some blog love! If you post my button on your blog, let me know and I'll return the favor! I currently have 2 buttons from other blogs that I really enjoy reading.  A button is a great way to connect your readers with other great blogs.  All you gotta do is enter the HTML code in the box within your blog and voila! Don't forget to email me if you do!

Also? I'm a member of 20 Something Bloggers. It's a great place for 20 somethings who blog to connect and support each other.  If that sounds like something you'd be interested in, check it out!

Other things to note? GIVEAWAYS!!

If you scroll down you'll see a list of links of current giveaways that I'm participating in.  I encourage you to check them out and enter for yourselves! It's a great and easy way to score some free loot =)

Scrolling down some more- you can "like" Isle Style Living on Facebook, Follow me on Pinterest, and connect with me through GFC (Google Friend Connect). Staying connected is a great way to get the latest details on my journey to a healthy lifestyle!  You can also find me on Twitter @IsleStyleLiving (I couldn't find a widget that would work properly so if you know of one, help me out!).

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if it's my browser, but the facebook badge isn't loading properly -- happens on other blogs, too , so if it's loading for you disregard!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm seriously feeling the love in this post! Thanks for the shout out, and of course for linking up my giveaway! I need to upgrade my own blog and get some buttons and badges up -looks great!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Gorgeous!

Thanks for reading. I love hearing from my readers so please share what's on your mind!

{Be sure to set up your email address so I can reply! I try to respond to each and every comment, usually via email. Don't worry, no one sees your email but me and I only use it to respond to comments. If you are a no-reply-blogger than I'll just respond within the post, so be sure and check back!}

Pin It button on image hover