6.15.2012

Fancy Free Friday

Geez, Friday- did you get lost getting here or what?

Seems like I've been waiting FOR-EVA for you to arrive!

Thank you for gracing me with your presence.

I know for some of my readers (*cough*Duckie*cough*) it's already Saturday and this post is kinda late in the game but whatever.

It's not even 4pm yet in Hawaii so don't even judge me.

In other news...

I've been really trying to focus on my blogging and post more consistently.  Lately I've been writing down ideas as soon as they pop into my head (well, except when driving, duh).

You know what I noticed?  I have a lot of random thoughts. Especially while driving.

And a lot of weird quirks.

Also? We're getting ready for a move next month.  I've been happily perusing the interwebs for apartment inspiration and have been falling in L-O-V-E with interior design and organizing.

le sigh

To help myself release all of this creative goodness I decided I'm going to share with my readers.

Lucky you.

So here are 10 random quirks about me- because anyone who's anyone is blogging about random facts about themselves.


1. I appreciate awesome alliteration attempts.

2. I think I use way to many smiley faces when writing blog posts and comments =)

3. I have always HATED  country music... that is, until about 2 years ago.  Now I listen to country music on the  radio and Pandora.  I have Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood to thank for that.

4. I'm afraid of dogs.

5. I love lip gloss!

6. I don't use the eraser that comes with pencils.  It's weird but I don't like to get it "dirty" so I use a separate eraser instead so that my pencil top looks "clean".

Photobucket

7. I'm old school when it comes to drafting up writing pieces.  I use a pencil and paper and hand write my brainstorming ideas and outlines.  Once I have an outline, then I can type out my piece.  I tried to draft an outline on my computer but it didn't feel right.

8. Pet peeve? Waiting on people.  I can't stand it when people are unexpectedly late.  If you call me and let me know you're running a little behind, cool.  But 30+ minutes? No call? NOT COOL

9. I'm taking a Facebook hiatus.  I don't know how long it will last. I'm spending WAY to much time "doing" and not enough "being".  If I'm on the internet I'd rather be blogging than getting sucked into the time warp of Facebook.

10. Next week is my birthday =) (<--- See? Another smiley face.  Thought about deleting it, but hey- it's authentic)

Now your reward for reading through all of that:

Raych @ Marriage By Design- She recently moved from Houston to Manhattan (and will be moving again at the end of the year!) and adjusting from downgrading from 3000 sq. ft. to 400.  Love her fashion posts and apartment design.

IHeart Organizing- Found this blog via Pinterest (of course) and fell in love with a craft room she featured from one of her readers.  Of course I became a blog follower to keep up with all of her organizing tips!

And because I love to look at these pictures.... Apartment Therapy.

Have a fabulous Friday, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Lol. Love how you gave me a little shout out! And your happy faces are what makes you YOU so don't delete them. I used to hate country music too until Carrie, Taylor, and Lady Antebellum. And I'm old school too! Even though my college classes are online and I can just print and type everything, I find that I can absorb the material more if I physically write everything out. I'm sure I'm the only person in my class who writes down the key terms and definitions rather than clicking print but I don't care.

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Gorgeous!

Thanks for reading. I love hearing from my readers so please share what's on your mind!

{Be sure to set up your email address so I can reply! I try to respond to each and every comment, usually via email. Don't worry, no one sees your email but me and I only use it to respond to comments. If you are a no-reply-blogger than I'll just respond within the post, so be sure and check back!}

Pin It button on image hover