Geez, Friday- did you get lost getting here or what?
Seems like I've been waiting FOR-EVA for you to arrive!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence.
I know for some of my readers (*cough*Duckie*cough*) it's already Saturday and this post is kinda late in the game but whatever.
It's not even 4pm yet in Hawaii so don't even judge me.
In other news...
I've been really trying to focus on my blogging and post more consistently. Lately I've been writing down ideas as soon as they pop into my head (well, except when driving, duh).
You know what I noticed? I have a lot of random thoughts. Especially while driving.
And a lot of weird quirks.
Also? We're getting ready for a move next month. I've been happily perusing the interwebs for apartment inspiration and have been falling in L-O-V-E with interior design and organizing.
To help myself release all of this creative goodness I decided I'm going to share with my readers.
So here are 10 random quirks about me- because anyone who's anyone is blogging about random facts about themselves.
1. I appreciate awesome alliteration attempts.
2. I think I use way to many smiley faces when writing blog posts and comments =)
3. I have always HATED country music... that is, until about 2 years ago. Now I listen to country music on the radio and Pandora. I have Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood to thank for that.
4. I'm afraid of dogs.
5. I love lip gloss!
6. I don't use the eraser that comes with pencils. It's weird but I don't like to get it "dirty" so I use a separate eraser instead so that my pencil top looks "clean".
7. I'm old school when it comes to drafting up writing pieces. I use a pencil and paper and hand write my brainstorming ideas and outlines. Once I have an outline, then I can type out my piece. I tried to draft an outline on my computer but it didn't feel right.
8. Pet peeve? Waiting on people. I can't stand it when people are unexpectedly late. If you call me and let me know you're running a little behind, cool. But 30+ minutes? No call? NOT COOL
9. I'm taking a Facebook hiatus. I don't know how long it will last. I'm spending WAY to much time "doing" and not enough "being". If I'm on the internet I'd rather be blogging than getting sucked into the time warp of Facebook.
10. Next week is my birthday =) (<--- See? Another smiley face. Thought about deleting it, but hey- it's authentic)
Now your reward for reading through all of that:
Raych @ Marriage By Design- She recently moved from Houston to Manhattan (and will be moving again at the end of the year!) and adjusting from downgrading from 3000 sq. ft. to 400. Love her fashion posts and apartment design.
IHeart Organizing- Found this blog via Pinterest (of course) and fell in love with a craft room she featured from one of her readers. Of course I became a blog follower to keep up with all of her organizing tips!
And because I love to look at these pictures.... Apartment Therapy.
Have a fabulous Friday, friends!