I'm covering for the accountant who processes our accounts payable and deposits... it's a 40 hour/week job, plus my other "tasks" which currently include budgeting and monthly financial reports and whatever else the controller or CFO need help with. It's pretty hectic because I have to keep track of the other accountants tasks plus my tasks all at the same time and it's super frustrating and blah blah blah blah... You still here? OK. good. Sorry for the cheese and whine, but I had to get that out!
Because my train of thought is currently derailed, I'll share my innermost thoughts the easiest way I know how- a list!
1. On Thursday I went running.... the first time in over a week! I completed a little over 2 miles in 32 minutes, which for me was really really really good because 1) the hubby joined me and we chatted a lot and 2) the hubby joined me and we walked a lot (he's not a runner, and because I appreciate his company, I did not want to
Waterless shampoo is my best friend after a run. I don't substitute it for an actual wash, I just like it because it makes my hair smell good and keeps it soft. When I get home, I still wash my hair. I promise.
2. The My Run premiere was very inspiring! I wish it focused more on his running/training, but still a very good story. If you haven't had the chance to see it, I recommend it. I probably wouldn't want to watch it again, but it's still recommended if you're looking to fill your que on Netflix.
And in case you're wondering, why YES, I did show up to the premiere in my running gear. It was very teeney-bopper-esque to dress up... and I felt like a total goon. Thank goodness it was dark.
3. And because we watched My Run on Thursday night, we missed American Idol!! This is the first season I've watched since..... I don't know... but a long long long time. If you don't watch, now is a good time to tune in because they have the final 9! And you know the final 9 have got to be pretty good...My faves are Lauren and Scotty, and Pia... best season ever.
4. Totally random: Saw this yesterday and I loved it. Then I got annoyed that she wasn't wearing a helmet or closed toe shoes, but then realized how ridiculous I was being. But hey, safety first right? Still, I loved how she hung her purse on the handles.
5. Do your Facebook friends ever "announce" that they are/will be/just finished deleting random friends/folks they don't talk to? I never understood the purpose of the announcement. If you are going to "clean" up your friends list, then just do it. We don't need a memo. It's so annoying to see those status updates.... when they post it after they delete, it's like- What's the point? Anyone you deleted won't see it anyway so who cares? or when they post before they delete, do they want people to be all scared that they won't "make the cut"? Seriously? No one cares. So stop it.
6. Best April Fool's joke I've seen- At work, this sign was taped next to our copier. It is instructions for the new "Voice Over" commands for our machine. 1) Stand close to the printer. 2) Simply speak one of the following commands: "PRINT" "COPY" "SCAN". 3) You may also speak alternative commands "PRINT FIVE COPIES" "COPY THIS TWO TIMES ON A4 PAPER".
And yes, a few ladies fell for it and were talking/shouting to the machine. AH-mazing.
7. CELEBRATIONS!- Today is the hubby's bday (no, not an April Fool's joke!).... AND I lost 7 pounds! So tomorrow? We're going to shopping. I am in dire need of new clothes. Can't wait!
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!