1.12.2011

Just as bad as Day 1. Seriously?!

Straight up. I struggled with my workout today!!

I planned to do a 3.5/1.5 walk/jog interval for 30 minutes but my legs were burning!! Especially in the calves... oh my!!

So I struggled. I walked REALLLYYYY slow (like a 30 minute mile pace... snail like) and struggled with my running.

Not gonna lie, some intervals I didn't even run the full 90 seconds (gasp!)

I wonder if it's because I took a break yesterday? I have no idea.

I hope it's not this bad tomorrow!

but at least I completed it. I stuck with it and completed 30 minutes, collapsed over the hand rails, but I finished it nonetheless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Gorgeous!

Thanks for reading. I love hearing from my readers so please share what's on your mind!

{Be sure to set up your email address so I can reply! I try to respond to each and every comment, usually via email. Don't worry, no one sees your email but me and I only use it to respond to comments. If you are a no-reply-blogger than I'll just respond within the post, so be sure and check back!}

Pin It button on image hover