1.02.2013

Happy Birthday to My Little Man

At the end of 2012 my baby boy, Phillip, turned one!

This has been an incredible year for us.  

Being a mom is such an amazing blessing.  Phillip has taught me how to be a more patient and loving person.  

He is so full of life and joy.  He loves to dance and "sing" and would play all day if we let him.  Bath time is one of his favorite parts of the day, among snack and meal times, of course!

Phillip has filled a part of my heart that I never knew was missing, a void I never knew existed.

I can't imagine my life without him.  When I reminisce of my life before becoming a mom, I don't remember what it feels like to live without my son.  The memories are there, but the feelings are different.  

HAU'OLI LA HANAU, E KU'U PEPE- ALOHA NUI 'AU IA 'OE!
Happy Birthday, my baby.  I love you very much!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/02/2013

    Hau'oli La Hanau sweet Phillip!!! Auntie jenjen loves you sooooooo very much and cannot believe you're a year young already!!

    Nessa -- you are such an amazing person and mom... I'm so proud to have you as my close friend and wish I were home to celebrate your baby boy's first birthday!!!

    Love to you all -- xoox's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday to Phillip! I hope we get to play one day!

    Jacob :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG already?! I swear it feels like it was just yesterday I was reading posts leading up his being born! Haha Happy birthday to your cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww it's already been a year?! Happy Birthday to your sweet little man!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Gorgeous!

Thanks for reading. I love hearing from my readers so please share what's on your mind!

{Be sure to set up your email address so I can reply! I try to respond to each and every comment, usually via email. Don't worry, no one sees your email but me and I only use it to respond to comments. If you are a no-reply-blogger than I'll just respond within the post, so be sure and check back!}

Pin It button on image hover