5.05.2012

What a Pinteresting Weekend =)

For the past week I have had the urge to create/craft something.

Must be all the numbers I work with day in and day out.

I've been browsing through the internets and "pinning" a bunch of crafty ideas.  I've also been on the lookout for decorating/food ideas for Phillip's first birthday. 

Yes, he is only 4 months old.  It is a HUGE deal here in Hawaii and trust me, I'm not planning too far ahead.  His party will be held at our hometown's recreation center and we will be expecting about 200+ guests. 

But that's not the point of this post. 

I've been building my Pinterest board for Phillip's first birthday and found a few cool ideas for snacks: Jell-O fish bowls!

Photobucket

I also found a few really neat ideas for Mother's Day:

Photobucket

Stay tuned to see how I did!

Are you on Pinterest? Follow me!

1 comment:

  1. Those are such cute ideas! And yeah, my daughter Chloe's 1st birthday was a pretty big deal too. Her theme was Hello Kitty. She had 2 bouncers, 2 cakes, 100 cupcakes, 100 bags of popcorn, 100 cookies, 100 bags of cotton candy, shave ice, a huge ass pinata, a bubble tree, a candy bar, Hello Kitty gift basket centerpieces, party favors flown in from the Philippines, etc. It was crazy but she had so much fun!

    Btw, I've got a bunch of craft ideas too so I'm going to follow you on Pinterest right now! ^_^

    What kind of theme were you planning on having?

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey Gorgeous!

Thanks for reading. I love hearing from my readers so please share what's on your mind!

{Be sure to set up your email address so I can reply! I try to respond to each and every comment, usually via email. Don't worry, no one sees your email but me and I only use it to respond to comments. If you are a no-reply-blogger than I'll just respond within the post, so be sure and check back!}

Pin It button on image hover