4.23.2011

Day #2-Topic #16 My views on Mainstream Music.

Day number two... and the topic is....

Seriously? #15 AGAIN???

OK... Here we go....


My views on Mainstream Music-(yes, I know it's #16, but we eliminated one yesterday remember? So #16 is now the 15th topic to select from)

Honestly, if it wasn't for mainstream music, I wouldn't know what was cool and whatever. 

Seriously though? I listen to a lot of mainstream music.  The truth is, I just don't know how to find music that isn't mainstream.  I don't know where to look!

I listen to everything... Country, Hip-Hop, R&B, Pop, Rock, Alternative, and of course Hawaiian and Island Style music- like reggae and Contemporary Hawaiian.

Right now I'm loving Britney Spears' "Til The World Ends"

I don't have a problem with mainstream music at all.  In fact, it's where I get most of my tunes.  However, I am open to hearing music that isn't so mainstream.

I'm a music lover.  I don't discriminate.  While some genres are easier on my ears than others, I appreciate all types of music and willing to give any song a chance.

What are some of your favorite bands? Favorite songs? I may need to update my playlist soon and would love the input!

2 comments:

  1. I listen to any type of music--basically I like to sing along to it so once I've heard a song a few times it goes into my rotation! Lately I've been loving that Britney song too!
    I miss hearing Hawaiian music on the radio...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like pretty much anything, except hard rock. And I'm a Britney fan as well. Right now my favorite running songs are: Club Can't Handle me Right Now (Flo Rida) & What the Hell (Avril Lavigne). I'm like a high school girl :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Gorgeous!

Thanks for reading. I love hearing from my readers so please share what's on your mind!

{Be sure to set up your email address so I can reply! I try to respond to each and every comment, usually via email. Don't worry, no one sees your email but me and I only use it to respond to comments. If you are a no-reply-blogger than I'll just respond within the post, so be sure and check back!}

Pin It button on image hover