7.19.2011

Sparked my Pinterest!!

So after hearing about Pinterest from fellow bloggers theAlmostRunner, Dashing in Pearls, and Jenn's Adventures, I decided to check it out myself.

And let me tell ya, I am easily distracted.  So this website could be either the best or worst thing to ever happen to me.

Never heard of Pinterest?  Basically, it's a site where people gather images from all over the internet and "pin" them to boards... kinda like a web based inspiration board.

Members of Pinterest can browse images that others have pinned or install a widget on their web browser toolbar.  When they want to "pin" an image straight from a webpage, simply hit "pin it" and it will connect to your boards.

Here are some of the images I loved:

 Lavendar Lemonade
Hipster Cat
Homemade Nutella
Cute Kids
Grilled Cheese Croutons (yummmm)
Cinque Terra
Flower cupcakes w/ marshmallow petals

This site is my new addiction! 


3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how many hours have been spent on pinterest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh Im love that site thanks Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I want to so bad but I haven't gotten invited yet :(

    ReplyDelete

Hey Gorgeous!

Thanks for reading. I love hearing from my readers so please share what's on your mind!

{Be sure to set up your email address so I can reply! I try to respond to each and every comment, usually via email. Don't worry, no one sees your email but me and I only use it to respond to comments. If you are a no-reply-blogger than I'll just respond within the post, so be sure and check back!}

Pin It button on image hover