3.04.2011

Internet Connection Fail


My home internet connection, like most things in Hawaii when the trades >25 MPH, has quit on me. Since our storm last night I haven't been able to connect to the internet at home!

So yes, I am typing this entire post on my phone.....


Didn't feel like working out but I did anyway! I cranked out 30 minutes on the elliptical even though I wanted to quit during each and every minute. Mission accomplished! PS- pic is of my post workout fuel....

Also, I had a great post in mind featuring a young local artist but since I can't connect at home, I can't update the photos and lets be honest, a post about an artist without video or pics would just be very lame....whah whah whah....

Tomorrow the hubby and I will be off to try and remedy this problema... until then, or until Monday when I can get access at work, sit tight!

more greatness to come!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Gorgeous!

Thanks for reading. I love hearing from my readers so please share what's on your mind!

{Be sure to set up your email address so I can reply! I try to respond to each and every comment, usually via email. Don't worry, no one sees your email but me and I only use it to respond to comments. If you are a no-reply-blogger than I'll just respond within the post, so be sure and check back!}

Pin It button on image hover