1.07.2011

Day 2... Not as bad as yesterday!

So yesterday was the first day of training. I am no runner so I'm working on interval training, then work up to running. For the first 10 days I'll be walking for 4 minutes and jogging for 1.

Yesterday I only completed 20 minutes. My legs got sooooo tight! Specifically my shins and calves. I had to stop. The good thing though is that I wasn't huffing and puffing! The only reason I stopped was the pain in my legs.


Today, I stuck to my schedule and tried again. I COMPLETED 30 MINUTES OF INTERVAL TRAINING!!! My legs were sore but not until about 10 minutes in. It hurt, but not as bad as yesterday. And that's what got me through: IT IS NOT AS BAD AS YESTERDAY.

I hope I can say that everyday!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Gorgeous!

Thanks for reading. I love hearing from my readers so please share what's on your mind!

{Be sure to set up your email address so I can reply! I try to respond to each and every comment, usually via email. Don't worry, no one sees your email but me and I only use it to respond to comments. If you are a no-reply-blogger than I'll just respond within the post, so be sure and check back!}

Pin It button on image hover